FM WhatsApp is a global messaging application. In the latest version, there’s a new feature for all users.”Message Response,” which allows users to react to a message with an emoji. You can tell them how the recipient feels about your message. You need to find the answer to the question, how I like a message on FM WhatsApp, by using the “reaction” feature.
If you follow these steps, you will know how to send a “like” in response.
How to like a message.
- Download the latest version of FM WhatsApp from the website.
- Open FM WhatsApp and find the message you want to “like”.
- Click and hold the message.
- An open box with emoticons will appear.
- Click on the “Like” emoji in the pop-up window.
How to remove “like” reactions.
If you want to change or remove the emoji on FM WhatsApp (aFMWA.org) that you have a reaction to, you do.
- Hover over the message you’re reacting to, then click on the emoji icon.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click on the “Like” response to delete it.
(Other emojis react in the same way.)
Reacting to a message is an easy way to let the person on the other end of the chat know which emoji belongs to that message. It could eliminate the confusion of sending different emojis in response to different messages. So when you chat with someone, you can now try to respond to messages with “like” and other emoji reactions. This can avoid a lot of unnecessary misunderstanding of information.